Ellen Wade Chinn Seminar Room
The seminar room is primarily intended to facilitate small group study and to serve as a facility for bibliographic instruction and electronic resources training. It may be reserved for small meetings by museum staff, seating up to twenty people comfortably. It may also be reserved by faculty in the CMA/CWRU Joint Program in Art History and Museum Studies for graduate classes.
- Six moveable tables (2.5 ft. x 5 ft.) with power and data hook-ups
- 80 inch Aquos LCD-TV screen
- Whiteboard wall and markers
- 20 chairs
- 9 ft. shelf for display of materials
- Wireless capability
- DVD/VCR player
Policies for use:
- Seminar room is to be reserved through Artifax or Event Online.
- Meetings/classes may be scheduled from 9:00 a.m. through 4:50 p.m., Monday through Friday. No set up is possible prior to 9:00 a.m. unless approved by the Director of Ingalls Library or Director of Museum Archives. All participants must exit by 5:00 p.m.
- Those reserving the space are responsible for their own AV set-up.
- Food and beverages policy is listed below.
- Coats, briefcases, book bags, backpacks, etc. are not permitted in the seminar room and must be checked at the north lobby coat check. Umbrellas can be stowed by the coat check on floor 2R.
- Cell phones should be turned off or silenced when in the seminar room and library.
Food and Beverage Policy:
The following rules are in effect to ensure the continued protection of library materials from spills, stains, insects, and other problems associated with the use of beverages and food in a library setting.
- No library materials may be present in the seminar room while food and beverages are being consumed.
- The seminar room is not to be used as a lunchroom.
- Beverages MUST be in containers with lids.
- Food MUST be removed from the library or placed in a SEALED container such as a Ziploc bag or container for disposal in the seminar room.